The objective of the Center for Human Rights Affairs is to contribute to the protection of fundamental human rights through comprehensive education, awareness-raising and public information regarding human rights; research, surveys, data gathering/provision and international partnerships on human rights; and consultations on human rights issues. To achieve this objective, the Center seeks to promote a “century of human rights” with a wide range of activities - preparing information materials, holding various human rights events, conducting research and surveys, and collecting/providing data related to human rights.
The Center for Human Rights Affairs
- prepares human rights information materials for sale.
- produces human rights films and videos for sale.
- holds various human rights events.
- provides training on human rights.
- conducts research and surveys on human rights issues.
- collects and provides human rights information.
- works in partnerships with relevant UN agencies and departments.
- conducts various activities under commission.
- provides consultations on human rights education and awareness-raising.